×

quesValidity of decree after and before rectification

A and B JDRs preferred separate Appeals from a same decree. unfortunately A's Appeal disposed without change in decree. B preferred transfer. if B's Appeal disposed in another court with changes in Decree, which decree is valid?

• ansHi
    Since the appeal was preferred by both A and B Separately, A is bound by orders of A'Appeal and B is bound by orders of B's Appeal.
    Both the appeal cannot interchanged.
    However A can file a second appeal in high court citing B' Appeal assuming it is favourable to A and that B does not go on further appeal.

Advocate Rajagopalan