Procedure to transfer share in property to another co owner

we two brothers are having joint flat in noida. I, the co owner wants to transfer / gift my 50 % share to the second co owner (my brother) with out any monetary consideration. Kindly tell whether any stamp duty or registration charges are payable in this case. and what is the process

you can transfar the properity by the gift deed or by the sell deed. both procedings are on charge of registration to the said properity registerd .and you will charged 7% on sell deed and same on gift deed

A gift cum transfer deed will be made and executed and registered before concerned Registrar and applicable stamp duty on value of property shall be payable which shall be determined by rates ongoing in that concerned state.

Registration Expenses, stamp duty and court fee on the gift deed and sale deed are same

there is only one difference between that the gift deed is executed without consideration and sale deed is executed with consideration.