Procedure to take share in property after signing NOC long time back

Hi, We are Hindu. My dad purchased a plot on my Mom's name long time ago. Now she is no more. We (Me, my brother) shifted to a metro city for careere aspects. My brother helped me alot entire my life. I signed NOC for plot transffered. We were living together happily. My brother got married and his wife thrown me out of house. Now Me, my dad and my brother wants to make proper registry of my 50% share in the property. Is this possible?? Thank You!

Dear client,
In Hindu succession act . If your mother died with out making a proper will. Then you and your brother and your father have equal rights on this property.
2. In case of immovable property no NOC will be be entertained neither is valid in eye of law. If you give NOC but in future you can claim their respective share .

You must write who is title holder of that property in present. If the property is in the name of your brother he agree to make the transfer of that property in your name. And if he agrees he can make a gift deed in your favor in which you have to pay the required stamp duty according to the norms of government.

As per Hindu law of succession property is distributed among Hindus; there are concepts of various school of thoughts regarding this ;in your case it's a property earned by your father ;which later transferred by him in your mother name ,now the question what kind of NOC you had made because we had to see the legality of that ,with that further advice could only be given after going through the Documents.