One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Meerut - Advocate Rajat Paliwal

Advocate Rajat Paliwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSuraj Kund Road, Meerut
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajat Paliwal completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Insurance, Consumer Court, Labour and Service, Finance/Banking, Motor Accident, Divorce, Family, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajat enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2010. He is a member of the Meerut Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/4794/2010

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Meerut

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajat Paliwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajat Paliwal

Q: Remedies available to wife if husband is cheating and mistreats her

Mere husband ka affair hai wo mujhe ache se treat nhi krte hai meine unke mobile mein msgs bhi dekha hai but ab wo mujhe apna mobile touch bhi nhi karne dete h. Mein ab kya kr sakti hu

Advocate Rajat Paliwal answered
You can file complaint against him before police officer in your area and you may also approach to court through lawyer to file complaint regerding your issue. Or may discuss this issue with your family members and try to short it out

Q: How to marry if family does not agree with the marriage

Sir I am 23 years old and loves a girl of 14 years and she loves me as well. I want to marry her when she becomes 18 years old but the girl think that when she will tell this issue to her family, her family will not ready for this relationship at any costs due to social obligation. She told me to elope but I don't want to do so. What should I do now? we are Hindu and of different castes. I am Brahmin and she is Baniya.

Advocate Rajat Paliwal answered
You cannot marry her till she attend the age of 18 years. Wait till that age and after she become major both of you can marriage each other. You may apply before the marriage registar or you can marriage according to Hindu religion.

Q: An FIR has been filed can i apply for VDO post

Sir can I apply for v.d.o post if I have f.i.r against me....And case is pending in Court....

Advocate Rajat Paliwal answered
yes you can apply for the post. But you may require to file a affidavit in which you mention the details of pending cases and FIR against you. you to state the truth in that affidavit and if you are convicted in future then you will be terminated from your job.

Q: Action as coaching institute rusticates student for hanging id card

How can I take legal action against my coaching institute who exerted huge pressure for hanging identity card and rusticates me for this, I carry it all time but I can't hang it?

Advocate Rajat Paliwal answered
You may approach to consumer forum against this behavior from coaching institute. The identity card is issued to student to disclosed their identity and on demand of management or related officer you may show to them but they cant force you to hang it on and if they rusticate you. You may take legal action filling case in consumer court .

Q: Procedure to take share in property after signing NOC long time back

Hi, We are Hindu. My dad purchased a plot on my Mom's name long time ago. Now she is no more. We (Me, my brother) shifted to a metro city for careere aspects. My brother helped me alot entire my life. I signed NOC for plot transffered. We were living together happily. My brother got married and his wife thrown me out of house. Now Me, my dad and my brother wants to make proper registry of my 50% share in the property. Is this possible?? Thank You!

Advocate Rajat Paliwal answered
You must write who is title holder of that property in present. If the property is in the name of your brother he agree to make the transfer of that property in your name. And if he agrees he can make a gift deed in your favor in which you have to pay the required stamp duty according to the norms of government.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajat Paliwal

Can Advocate Rajat Paliwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajat Paliwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajat Paliwal?

When you meet with Advocate Rajat Paliwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajat Paliwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajat Paliwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajat Paliwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajat Paliwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajat Paliwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajat Paliwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajat Paliwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajat Paliwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.