GST & FAR Increase without intimation after booking of flat

Hi Folks/Expert, I want to understand few things for purchasing a new flat : A: How much GST Charges shall be applicable on constructed project & Builder anticipating the Part OC from authority in few days --may be in a month time . B:When We book the flat that after 05 days builder sales team declare they have obtain the part OC for the flat ,In this scenario shall buyer have to pay the all applicable GST charges ,whatever builder is demanding @12 %. C: After booking Builder increase the FAR ,Without any intimation is this right ? Now my question is that after booking keeping buyer in dark ,after a one weeks how they got the OC ,technically they have to inform buyer well in advance to avoid the expensive GST Charges ? After Booking ,how can they increase the FAR ,Even after getting the Part OC Certificate from GNoida authority . Does RERA or any authority will help in this situation ,or what buyer do actually in this situation ? Pl suggest ! Regards 

The Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate of 12 percent will be applicable on under-construction properties. This rate with input tax credit seeks to remove the inefficiencies of dual taxation in the form of value added taxation (VAT), service tax and puts an end to multiple taxes.

Ideally a complaint under section 18 with RERA can be filed- but the same woukd require a careful examination of the clauses of the flat buyers agreement/ allottment letter.

I would be able to guide you in a more comprehensive manner only upon perusal of the clauses of your agreement.