Clarification on payment of transfer fees to unregistered society

I m going to become member of society which is not registered & no share certificates are issued, can they charge transfer premium of 25000 to me? It’s a sale component of SRA redevelopment planning to put builder & shops in separate categories where no maintenance is charged & rest commercial-residential users will only be paying maintenance charges.Is this differentiation is legal?

No you need not pay any charges to the society till the time a society is established.
You can:
1. Issue a legal notice for wrongful charge of transfer premium;
2. You could also file a complaint to the Registrar of Societies;

It would be better if you would provide more information relating to the possession and the title documents available with you.