Can an ST gift or donate a land to general or SC

I am planning to buy land in dobo. I have inspected the area and talked to the villagers. The land available there is CNT land. So regisrtry to other category is restricted. My friend is a st or tribal and i belong to sc. so is there any chance that if he buys the land and gift/ donate it to me

No. No such gift can be occassioned. A ST can transfer land to another ST only after taking permission under CNT Act from the Deputy Commissioner, Ranchi. You can easily locate similar lands elsewhere.

Venerated sir,
As per the law of CNT you can not take the ST land in any manner whatsoever. It stipulates that SC can buy SC land and ST can buy ST land, hence other caste in Jharkhand cannot transfer the property to other caste. Feel free to call me more information.