Protection of House from Illegal Seizing

In Patent Law
Kya koi aisa kanoon hain, jisse khaali pada hua makaan ki suraksha ho sake, taaki us par koi kabja na kar sake.

Answers (1)

240 votes

Agar aapke pass Ownership hai woh Ghar ki, tab aapko koi na koi Mulazim waha pe rakhna hee padega, jo uss Ghar ki Dekhbhaal kar sake, aapko bakayda uske saath Contract me jana padega aur usse Care Taker of House karke aapoint karna padega. Phir aapke Khali pade huye Makaan ki Suraksha ho jaayegi.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Patent Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
38 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
11 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
15 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Patent Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."