Muslim boy wants to marry a Hindu girl

I m a muslim boy,n i m in realtionship witj a hindu girl. We want to marry,how could be pssble,plz give some advice.

Answers (3)

316 votes

There is no bar in the eyes of law...there r two ways for marriage in your case
You can perform your marriage under special marriage Act.
You can perform your marriage according to Islamic Law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

136 votes

A marriage between any two persons may be solemnized under special marriage act.Both the parties to the marriage should give notice in writing in the prescribed form to the marriage officer of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has been residing for a period of not less than thirty days The marriage can be solemnized on expiry of 30 days after clearing objections if any filed.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
7 years Experience
316 votes

You can do marry under special marriage act 1954. You have to give notice before the marriage registrar under section 05 of special marriage act 1954 and after span of 30 days you have to appear before the marriage registrar along with three witness and that day will be marriage solemnization day.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles