One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Naved Azam

Advocate Naved Azam

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 3+ user ratings
Tis Hazari Court, Delhi
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Landlord/Tenant, Muslim Law, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Naved Azam has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Naved provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Muslim Law Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Child Custody Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Naved enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is also a member of Rohini Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1255/2013
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Naved Azam

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Naved Azam Can daughter in law claim share in property if it is self acquired Landlord not giving possession nor refund after rent agreement