One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anees Ahamad

Advocate Anees Ahamad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoChawri Bazar, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anees Ahamad has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anees provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Muslim Law Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anees enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/909/2015
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anees Ahamad. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anees Ahamad

Q: Muslim boy wants to marry a Hindu girl

I m a muslim boy,n i m in realtionship witj a hindu girl. We want to marry,how could be pssble,plz give some advice.

Advocate Anees Ahamad answered
A marriage between any two persons may be solemnized under special marriage act.Both the parties to the marriage should give notice in writing in the prescribed form to the marriage officer of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has been residing for a period of not less than thirty days The marriage can be solemnized on expiry of 30 days after clearing objections if any filed.

Q: How to proceed with inter caste marriage

I am a hindu gal wishes to get married to a muslim guy working in a state government office ...cant declare that I am marrying a muslim coz it will be looked down yet dnt want hide it there any way I can solve this issue properly yet not becoming of discussion among the employees.

Advocate Anees Ahamad answered
If you are a Hindu and your partner is muslim, you may register your marriage under special marriage act but its a lenghty process and it takes more than a month's time however you can register your marriage after conversion of religion.It will take only two days to register.

Q: can we file case on behalf of grand mother

Hum sb Delhi me rhte h..hmare dada g ki retired govt employee h.unki age 90+ hogi wo dadi g ka khrch bear nhi krte h or unke khane pine ka dhyan nhi rkhte h. Or is umr me bolte h ki unhe court me khrche k liye chakkar lgwayenege. Wo hmare chacha ki family ki sath bihar me rhte h. Abi dadi ki TByt bhut jada khrab thi to mere papa or Mummy unse milne gye the To wha k logo ne jabardasti krke dadi ko hmare pas bej diya. Wo chlne firne ki condition me nhi h or unka medical history v hmare pas nhi h or ab gaon walo ne shor mcha rkha h ki hm jabardasti dadi ko yha le aaye h or unhe kuch ho gya to wo bhut kuch krenge. Is case me hm kya kr skte h gaon me to unhe khane pine ko b nhi dete h or marpit v krte h jamin ki wjh se or yha dadi ko khud bejkr fir hmari glti de rhe casecme hm kya kr skte h. Waise v wo log wha k gunde type h without license pistol use krte h or jameen k piche gaon jane pr sbko marne ki v dhamki dete h..wha ki sari property or unka hi kbza h.

Advocate Anees Ahamad answered
Your grand mother can claim maintenance from your grand father. Even you can file a domestic violence case against your grand father on behalf of your grand mother.You can file a case for partition in the property of your grandfather also.

Q: Can a property be transferred on wife's name as a gift

I have purchased a land property 30 year ago. Can I transferred the registered sale deed to my wife as gift deed

Advocate Anees Ahamad answered
yes of course if you are the registered owner of that property you can transfer at any time to any person by way of gift. This transfer of property is valid in the eyes of law. rest is upto you when you want to make this gift.

Q: Opposite part not following decision given by court in my favour

If the court passed a judgement in my favour and still the respondents did not change their order, what should be done?Let me know if further details are needed of the case.

Advocate Anees Ahamad answered
You may file the contempt of court against the respondent if he is not following the order which has passed already in favour. please elaborate a little bit of your query so that I may advice you correctly.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anees Ahamad

Can Advocate Anees Ahamad represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anees Ahamad can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anees Ahamad?

When you meet with Advocate Anees Ahamad for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anees Ahamad?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anees Ahamad, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anees Ahamad?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anees Ahamad, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anees Ahamad?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anees Ahamad regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anees Ahamad?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anees Ahamad can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.