Who gives the compensation in a motor accident

Sir i m from delhi and my uncle was met with an accident than he remain in hospital near about 2 months and after treatment the doctor charged near about 2 lakh. My uncle's family Complained about truck driver and he is paying only 2lakh 20 thousand as compensation and the lawyer of my uncle is saying that the cost of your bike recovery will be given by your 2 other friends who was with u at the time of accident what can i do?

The claim in motor accident case is often paid either by the insurance company or the owner-driver of the vehicle. For this you have to file claim in the mact court of your jurisdiction and accordingly your matter would be decided on final compensation

In a road accident case the full compensation which includes the hospital and other charges are being paid by the insurance company or the owner/ driver of opponent vehicle. This is called the motor accident claim. This claim may even accede one Rs. crore, depending upon the age, qualification and responsibilities and many other factors of the victim / victims. The exact amount of claim may be calculated after direct discussion with the victim or his representative. A meeting with the victim or his representative is needed to predict the amount of claim. The request to the truck owner or his driver is not necessary. Tthe court/ tribunal will order for the claim. The competent advocate can handle all these things .

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Dear,. you have to prove your treatment expenses and attach all bills as well as if your uncle is an employee any private or govt sector then after attach his salary slips . Then court decides how much amount do you have to need.

Hii
As per your query your uncle got injured badly and he was hospitalised for 2 months .
It represents that it was major accident.
So it's better to lodge the M. A. C. T. Case.
I will handle the matter myself.
It's better to communicate over the call.
Thanks

Sir. all your medical bills alongwith compensation claimed in the petition will be given by the insurance company or the owner of that truck. You are not clear in your question i am fail to understand that who are your 2 friends and where they came in picture.
The answer for you question in short is insurance/ owner will pay.