One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal

Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Diwanchand provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Recovery Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Diwanchand enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of District Bar Association Gurgaon.

Enrollment Number : D/1710/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal

Q: What to do if husband mentally and physically harasses me

Inlaws with husband always teases me and my kids 2 for every single thing.dont give pocket money to spend.make us cry for even for ₹10.each time taunts us for school fees,eating etc.taken all my Jewellery nd money from my mom's side.husband always follow his mom's ,sister interference.says I will give us divorce but will not leave his parents.7years happen of marriage.wat to do.nor permit me to job.masters done

Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal answered
You have many options. U can demand maintenance from his earnings and a separate accommodation within his house or away from his residence. Side by side U can file a case under domestic violence against his mother and sisters . There are many more options for you under the law which can be decided after a meeting in .

Q: Who gives the compensation in a motor accident

Sir i m from delhi and my uncle was met with an accident than he remain in hospital near about 2 months and after treatment the doctor charged near about 2 lakh. My uncle's family Complained about truck driver and he is paying only 2lakh 20 thousand as compensation and the lawyer of my uncle is saying that the cost of your bike recovery will be given by your 2 other friends who was with u at the time of accident what can i do?

Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal answered
In a road accident case the full compensation which includes the hospital and other charges are being paid by the insurance company or the owner/ driver of opponent vehicle. This is called the motor accident claim. This claim may even accede one Rs. crore, depending upon the age, qualification and responsibilities and many other factors of the victim / victims. The exact amount of claim may be calculated after direct discussion with the victim or his representative. A meeting with the victim or his representative is needed to predict the amount of claim. The request to the truck owner or his driver is not necessary. Tthe court/ tribunal will order for the claim. The competent advocate can handle all these things .

Q: Eviction of tenants around 61 years old as building old & dangerous

We have two old tenants around 61 years.. We have to use our property for building a house as it's already in danger position.. But tenants refuse to vacate the place and demanding too much for vacating the place.. We are going to apply a case of bonafide in court.. But the main problem is building in danger position.. What should i do so that case will end within 6 months? Can i go to MCD to vacate the place and demolished it..? Or is there any other process? We don't have any rent agreement but yes rent slips around 1970s.. Can't take a risk of life :) Genuine suggestions please

Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal answered
First of all write a letter to the MCD about the condition of this building stating that if the building Falls down, you should not be held responsible. Take the demolition permission from the MCD, take police help and demolish the building.

Q: How can I save myself from a fraud case if it is a false case

I am doing a business called QNET I.e. a direct sailing company , I involved one of my friend into it and started the business with 3lacs in which one gets a resort package like in club mahindra and secondly he can involve others in the business by which he will get commission as well as points which will add up in his income, he came to me in Dec 2016 but he didn't continue it and one thing more the transaction di the company's account was not done by his account but he transfer money to my account by RTGS and I did it and now he is telling me that I will file a case against you for fraud case., Now what I should do?

Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal answered
So far as I understand, It's an illegal business on internet in which a man is fooled and there after he is trained to fool the others. To avoid from the fraud case I will need full information from you like the way of working and documentary evidence etc.

Q: Boyfriend denying to marry girl after promising for marriage

In 2004, this boy from patna proposed to me while we were in college. Since then v had been in a relationship where i also financially helped him a lot. He had committed for marriage back then and had numerous times revisited his commitment to my parents. But his mother was apparently against intercaste marriage. He maintained that he will get her on board for marriage to me and my parents. I had met majority of his family members except his father. We all shared cordial relation except for his mother due myself belonging to SC status. Everything was fine even till this august 3 or 4, when suddenly he went out of delhi and his family cut ties to me. I had been telling him of marriage and he was consenting till this date. However, upon moving out of delhi, he reiterated how his family guruji had given negative reviews about our marriage (something he had been telling me since 2006-07, but overridden it to continue relation even till now), now he is reluctant. Can something be done?

Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal answered
In present situation there are so many persuasive coupled with legal options to compel him to marry with you. A friend cannot cheat a girlfriend like this. A detailed personal discussion is needed to utilize these options.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal

Can Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal?

When you meet with Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Diwanchand Kanwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.