One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anand Shukla

Advocate Anand Shukla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRadhey Puri Extn, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Anand Shukla has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anand provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Civil Matters, Banking / Finance Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anand enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/768/2008
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anand Shukla. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anand Shukla

Q: If my husband is cheating what should i do legally ?

i got married two years ago after that I came to know that my husband had relationship with another woman also I don't want divorce can I take leagal action against my husband and that lady. can i file a case against my husband for cheating ? Hindu

Advocate Anand Shukla answered
Madam ,Firstly I want to advise to settle down the issues with your husband/another by talking and as you are saying that you dont want to take divorce you cannot file a petition under ADULTERY which is one of grounds of Divorce.

Q: Cheat tried to retrieve money for the cheques blocked

This case happened in 2004 whereby my brother who lives in USA ( and had an NRI bank account in India ) had sent some signed blank cheque's to my mother via courier. As the courier didn't reach so we got skeptical and approached our bank. We told the bank that anyone who tries to use the cheque's should not be allowed to retrieve any money. As the courier person approached the bank and tried to retrieve the money then he was apprehended by the bank officials and handed over to the police. We said we don't want to pursue any case since our money was safe. Now after so many years we have received summons to appear in court. Please advice me what should we do. Do we need to hire a lawyer or any do we simply go there and answer what is asked by the lawyer and judge?

Advocate Anand Shukla answered
Sir,Please send the copy of summon so that it can be identified which court you are seeking for.It may be you might not happened that you launched police complaint but the bank might have done for their safety to proceed against the people who had tried to create fraud.You can approach through law ratto for further course of action.

Q: Where to complain for harassment from bank for recovery of money

Due to insufficient fund, I can't paid 5 months emi on credit card loan. They regularly harrased my parents & inlaws. I request them for settlement by phone call but they hadn't heard my problem. What should I do? How to complain in RBI?

Advocate Anand Shukla answered
Sir You cannot complain for the outstanding which is due on you .Rather than telephonic conversation, directly approach and if required take help of a lawyer to settle your issues with the bank by settlement means.

Q: Harassment at work place by colleagues

I am working in a Govt. Organization on contract .But 2-3 person of my organizations follow me when I go back to home after office. Some time ago I started car pooling with one of my colleagues, then those people started spoiling my name in the office, with my affair then I left with him. He keeps an eye on me all the time. I'm so nervous that why do they do that What should I do . How are people in our country where a girl can not come anywhere? It is a matter of great shame that even after so many years of independence . Keeps such a bad idea for women. Thanks

Advocate Anand Shukla answered
Dear mam, Nowadays in most of the offices there is a woman protection cell and if such is not there you can even report to women protection cell in police station. They may surely help and if not then we can approach the court.

Q: Need a legal advice before starting my collaboration

I am in a business of scrap and approched to one of client bases in Houston (USA). I have Shown my intrest for business with him for doing business of used automotive scrap parts. He also shown his intrest for the same and wanting to do business. As I do'not have much of fund for business , so requested him for advance payment for buying of parts. He is agree to do it but he is willing to pay payment thru his international credit card. So he suggest me to open a website in india where I will display the products which I wanted to sale him. He will buy the products from my website and pay me in my account thru credit card. But he want 50% money back in his company account from my differnent bank account which is not attached with website payment gateway. He told wire transfer back purposly because of insurance coverage. Remaining 50% he told me to buy the products by keeping my expenses and profit aside. Now I need advice of legal purspective of it before I will do it.

Advocate Anand Shukla answered
Sir Your nature of business and the client needs to be well ascertained and the relevant documents have to be executed before any transaction. You would the law Ratto team to fix an appointment so as to provide effective solution.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anand Shukla

Can Advocate Anand Shukla represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anand Shukla can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Shukla?

When you meet with Advocate Anand Shukla for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Shukla?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anand Shukla, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Shukla?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anand Shukla, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anand Shukla?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anand Shukla regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anand Shukla?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anand Shukla can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.