Wrong diagnosis and wrong admission of steroid

13-Aug-2023 (In Medical Negligence Law)
My doctor diagnosed me for de quervains disease which I don't have (confirmed from mri from other hospital) and administrated steroid that leads to tendon rupture . How do I proceed further?

Answers (1)

Answer #1
615 votes
If you have enough evidence in support of your allegations of medical negligence then you can file a case before the consumer commission for reliefs of compensation. It entirely depends on the proof and facts.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."