Complaint Against Dr. Gursev Sandlas and Saifee Hospital, Mumbai

09-Dec-2023 (In Medical Negligence Law)
Petr from Checz Republic. 09.12.23 I am currently pursuing legal action against Dr. Gursev Sandlas and Saifee Hospital due to alleged medical negligence and malpractice. Urgently, I require assistance in determining where and how I can seek help, preferably at no cost, as I have exhausted all my financial resources on the treatments that have yielded bad results beyond imagination Few more day here in Mumbai!
Answers (1)

Answer #1
888 votes
You can visit any legal aid centre in any Court to seek legal assistance. However, in order to get help, you need to prove that you belong to lower middle class or very poor class, i.e, Below Poverty Line by submitting affidavit of Income and liabilities, then only you will get legal help.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."