What to do when other flat owners forces tenant to vacate flat

I have rented out my flat in Pune to bachelor's but other flat owners forcing them and me to vacate flat as they are saying bachelor's not allowed. (Society yet to ferm) please suggest

Let the owner of your rented flat and society take a call not the neighbours.
Once the society takes up this matter then we can suggest further suitable steps to avoid unforeseen circumstances subject to owners wish.

You can do the following:
1. Send them a legal notice;
2. If they don't reply then complain to co-operative court;
3. You can also file a complaint to the consumer court for deficiency of services by the society.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

You don't need to pay any heed to the demands made by the neighbors. Since the society is also not formed they can not rely on any bylaws. Till the date society is not formed and they put a specific clause pertaining to that you can keep the bachelor as your licensees.