What to do when other flat owners forces tenant to vacate flat

I have rented out my flat in Pune to bachelor's but other flat owners forcing them and me to vacate flat as they are saying bachelor's not allowed. (Society yet to ferm) please suggest

Answers (3)

195 votes

Let the owner of your rented flat and society take a call not the neighbours.
Once the society takes up this matter then we can suggest further suitable steps to avoid unforeseen circumstances subject to owners wish.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

247 votes

You can do the following:
1. Send them a legal notice;
2. If they don't reply then complain to co-operative court;
3. You can also file a complaint to the consumer court for deficiency of services by the society.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience
271 votes

You don't need to pay any heed to the demands made by the neighbors. Since the society is also not formed they can not rely on any bylaws. Till the date society is not formed and they put a specific clause pertaining to that you can keep the bachelor as your licensees.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."