One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sameer Jagtap

Advocate Sameer Jagtap

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 2+ user ratings
Girgaon, Mumbai
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sameer Jagtap has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sameer Jagtap's office is in Girgaon, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Top Reviews

Vaishali Karande - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Jagtap answered our legal queries appropriately.
Feb 22, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Sameer Jagtap Transfer of name as a tenant as per the Maharashtra Rent Control Act What to do when other flat owners forces tenant to vacate flat