One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Lizna A Namavati

Advocate Lizna A Namavati

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMirza Galib Marg, Mumbai
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Lizna A Namavati has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Lizna provides services in the various field of Family, Landlord/ Tenant, Property, Wills/Trusts and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Lizna enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2015.

  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Court of Small Causes, Bandra
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Lizna A Namavati. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Lizna A Namavati

Q: Passport application when different surname in different documents

I have mistakes in my ssc, hsc and graduation marksheets my surname is different, And rest all documents AAdhar Pan card, Voter Id card Pass book it is different. Now I want to apply for passport. what shoul i do. please help me. whether affidavit will be ok for it as a proof of identity. or kindly sugget me with a solution.

Advocate Lizna A Namavati answered
Can be done No problem.passport can be applied..

Q: Can the landlord put an eviction notice later

I have a flat in a chawl in Mumbai (Under the pagdi system) where I live with my family. I want to move to a new location in pune. I plan to put the chawl flat on rent. The landlord is ready to sign on an agreement where we will share the rent received from the chawl flat. My query is can the landlord later on (in any way) put an eviction notice on the grounds that 1) I am not staying there and 2) that he has bonafide need for it (Even if he has explicitly agreed to share the rent received in the agreement)?

Advocate Lizna A Namavati answered
There is a remedy . We can include certain clauses in the agreement whch shall restrain him from doing so. contact for further assistance...

Q: What to do there is a property dispute in our family

My grandpa died 6 yrs ago and he was survived by his 1 daughter and 3 sons. My grandpa’s daughter is the eldest one then comes my dad and then comes my 1st uncle and then 2nd. My 1st uncle was married to a girl against my dad and grandpa’s will in 2006. After this marriage many conflicts arose in our family. Me, my dad, my mom, my little sis got seperated from family. My grandma is very political and she thinks about money only. my 1st Uncle’s wife could not concieve due to medical issues. This triggered the conflicts between my dad , grandpa and rest other members of our family. My grandma never ever took care of my dad as a child. She only took my dad for granted. My dad wants all the expenses details and then he would decide the property distribution and as he is the eldest son so he has the authority to do so. But this is being opposed by my grandpa ‘s daughter and 1st uncle Please give me the solution as i want to support my dad in this

Advocate Lizna A Namavati answered
Your dad has no authority to distribute the property. If there is no will or executor of the will and considering you all and grandfather to be hindu. All shall have equal share.but if theres a will then it shall be according to the wish of the deceased. Contact for further queries

Q: What will be the share of son mother and sister in fathers property

I have following query regarding our family property. My father was expired 2 years ago. My father has given nomination of his sole owned flat in the Name of my sister,( Not submitted nomination for last 2 Years), We are 4 legal hair as per law My mother, my self & 2 sisters , My father had died without making will. Both sister marriage year is 1981 that is before 1994( Maharashtra succession law). The query is : 1) What will be sons percentage share in property since there is no partition done till date. 2) What will be % share of my mother & 2 sisters in the property.

Advocate Lizna A Namavati answered
Which religion did your father follow? Based on that we shall be able to discuss further issues. Hindus and muslims are governed by different acts. And so are parsi and christians. Hence please get in touch and we shall discuss

Q: What to do my children is asking for transfer of property

My husband is death he left our residing flat in which m nominee . And I have 2 son and 4 daughter everyone is settle and married but they are asking me to transfer this property on there name . And no one is ready to take of me .what should I do plz suggest. Msg from 

Advocate Lizna A Namavati answered
Do not transfer. Appoint a lawyer to explain to them incase of any force. Or takr help of any close relative. Will can be made to later on give the land to whom so ever u wish

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Lizna A Namavati

Can Advocate Lizna A Namavati represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Lizna A Namavati can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Lizna A Namavati?

When you meet with Advocate Lizna A Namavati for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Lizna A Namavati?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Lizna A Namavati, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Lizna A Namavati?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Lizna A Namavati, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Lizna A Namavati?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Lizna A Namavati regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Lizna A Namavati?

The cost of hiring Advocate Lizna A Namavati can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.