What can be done if tenant asked to vacate premises without notice

dear sir/madam, i have been as a tenant in commercial building for the last 30yrs. every 5yrs the agreement has been renewed. my last agreement has been expired in last yr 7 months back. till then i have cleared my rents till expiry of agreement. since then the land lord has not renewed my agreement and i didnot pay him the rent as the agreement has not been renewed. now he has sold the building to third party without my notice and served me a notice by self to vacate with immediate effect and handover to third party. what is the solution? can i fight legally

Answers (2)

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad @ lawrato.com

immediately You have to file suit for injunction against your landlord and party who purchased the said property to restrain them to evict from the property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file case against your landlord for not following the due process of law. Secondly we have to see what is mentioned in your rental agreement the conditions are important to consider the fact. Call us through website for assistance

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Document Review - Lease Agreement Commercial Property

4.4 | 152 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Commercial Lease review by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Landlord / Tenant Advice Session by Phone

4.7 | 498 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your landlord / tenant issue
Lease Agreement Drafting - Commercial Property

4.7 | 188 ratings
30 Min Into call + Start to finish help - Commercial Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Registration of Lease Agreement

4.4 | 102 ratings
Registration of lease agreement through a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Refund of Security

4.8 | 389 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Residential Property

4.6 | 132 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Residential Lease review by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Tenant Eviction

4.6 | 361 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Lease - Residential Property

4.8 | 271 ratings
Residential Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

The tenant doesn’t pay rent of first of every month. Rent is overdue and in arrears by 2 months most of the time. After numerous reminder, the t…

Read More

We recently purchased a house, a lawyer is staying without agreetment more than 7 years. We gave 6 month time to vacate the house, but he is not ready…

Read More

I am the owner of a shop. Please let me know the simplest way out to get rid of a tenant who has taken my shop on rent from the past 30 years. He is p…

Read More

I have a tenant who is not vacating my office premises. I am preparing to file a suit for eviction. Now I have information that the tenant is preparin…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue