What can be done if tenant asked to vacate premises without notice

dear sir/madam, i have been as a tenant in commercial building for the last 30yrs. every 5yrs the agreement has been renewed. my last agreement has been expired in last yr 7 months back. till then i have cleared my rents till expiry of agreement. since then the land lord has not renewed my agreement and i didnot pay him the rent as the agreement has not been renewed. now he has sold the building to third party without my notice and served me a notice by self to vacate with immediate effect and handover to third party. what is the solution? can i fight legally

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad @ lawrato.com

immediately You have to file suit for injunction against your landlord and party who purchased the said property to restrain them to evict from the property.

You can file case against your landlord for not following the due process of law. Secondly we have to see what is mentioned in your rental agreement the conditions are important to consider the fact. Call us through website for assistance

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers