Legal remedy in case neighbours are harassing regularly

Sir my neabour are 3 lady's they often came in my land unauthorizly if I ask them to leave or if I asked why you came here they reply, you go let me do what I'm doing if I prevent them they thrat me I'll go in police station against you my others neabour never ready to listen me because I'm north indian and they are bengali es.pls help this is disturbing me all day.

Answers (3)

60 votes

You have to lodge a case under criminal jurisdiction. Your suit shall be based upon criminal trespass. The Court shall direct the local police station to ask them to leave the place and they will never come back again. They suit shall start through an FIR / GD in the local police station.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

171 votes

I do not understand why 3 Nos. of lady often came to your land unauthorizedly. You did not disclose whether the land is vacate or not, whether they try to occupy the land or whether they came to your house with malafide intention. However, if they try to occupy your land you can file application before the Ld. Executive Magistrate u/s 144 Cr. P.C. or if they came with their malafide intention, you can lodged written Complaint before the nearest Police Station.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience
300 votes

It is very sorry to hear the issue. Nevertheless, you have legal remedy. You inform the local club first by writing, see what happen. Obviously, send the letter to the secretary by speed post, as he will never receive your letter by signature (of receiving). Wait for few days again send a letter to the secretary, if the situation remain same and file GDE with the local PS. Thereafter file a case U/S 107 Cr. P. C.
Keep all your legal documents including of the residency ready.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."