One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalpaiguri - Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee

Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoA.C. College, Jalpaiguri
LawRato26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanjoy provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Landlord and Tenant Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanjoy enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 1998. He is a member of Jalpaiguri Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F-250/429/98
  • District Court, Jalpaiguri

Popular Reviews

Ratan Joarder - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee

Q: How can other representative continue the suit

When one of the several legal representative refuse to continue the pending suit filed by the deceased soul plaintiff what action can be taken by the other legal representative who are willing to continue the procedure.

Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee answered
Order 22 Rule 3 of Civil Procedure Code state the Procedure in case of death of one of several plaintiffs or sole plaintiff. Therefore, interested person can file petition with Affidavit under this provision.

Q: Can I file a case on my wife for separating me from my parents

Wife seperating me from my senior citizen parents, is there any law or indian penal code act to register a case against this?

Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee answered
No. Look there is no law that a girl after her marriage living in a new family with new persons seperately from her parents who give her birth. Similarly there is no law if said wife living with her husband seperately from her in-laws. It is absolutely personal matter. So, direct consult with the Ld. Advocate and tell him details about your problem and I think We can solve it. But if you asked where there is any Law. the Ans. is NO.

Q: How to report a domestic violence case

My elder sister is being mentally and physically tortured by her in laws and husband for 12 years now.she z bearing it till now but she can't bear it brother in law doesn't give any food,money and other household things to my sister and their 2 brother in law doesn't even talk to her properly,harasses her every sister and her 2 children.. they are not getting anything to eat and we don't have enough money to continue a brother in law is making everyone against my sister..we don't know what to do the way my sister belongs to a Hindu family..

Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee answered
In such a situation, at First a Written Complaint is essential to be lodge by the victim wife before the nearest Police Station, it will be better to choose the Police Station within the jurisdiction of husband house. Thereafter a 498(A) IPC will started against the husband and his in-laws if any. Thereafter the wife can institute two Petition before the Court of Chief Judicial Magistrate of the District under Section 125 Cr. P.C. or Section 12 of Domestic Violence Act. Remember it that, in each and every district there is an Authority called District Legal Services Authority. If any person unable to maintain fees of the Advocate and not to able day to day expenditure of the Court, if he or she apply before the said DLSA, then the authority of DLSA will provide him Advocate free of Cost. I think it will be better option for your sister to lodged noted above Cases against her husband.

Q: Stay against Government's action against non-bis drinking water plant

When State Govt. gave Trade Licence to do the business, then how they now canceling this, whereas State Govt itself providing Licences to do the same business by Jaldhara Prakalpa? Can we get a stay order for one year against Govt. action against the Non-BIS Drinking water Plant? In this time period, these plant owner can make the necessary papers

Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee answered
Look, any Licencing Authority can stop or Cancel any Licence issued by them for time being or for permanently in the circumstances under which the Authority empowered. You can challenge the said Order before the Competent Court and get Stay order from the Competent Court for time being.

Q: Clarification on getting bail in physical assault matter

mere bhai ne kisi larka sarford diya hai kya use bail mil sakta hain sir

Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee answered
Ey "Sarford" kia chis hai samaz me nehi aia. Please Sposto Karke Likhi e a ga. nahi to Parne me dikkat hoti hay or samaj me nehi ata hai. Agar hum samaz na pai to Jabab kaise de. Samaja kiya. Fir se question ki jiea ga.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee

Can Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee?

When you meet with Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sanjoy Acharjee can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.