One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee

Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoKhalisha Kota, Kolkata
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee completed his law in the year 2004 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Civil, Arbitration, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Consumer Court, Documentation and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shiddhartha enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2004. He is a member of the District Bar Association, North 24 Parganas, Barasat.

Enrollment Number : F/1891/2004
  • District Court, Barasat
  • District Court, North 24 Parganas
  • District Court, Sealdah

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

Shreya bhattacherjee - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee

Q: How to inquire about Cooperative Housing Flat Registration

The Housing Cooperative is situated in New town, Rajarhat. The Plot was bought from HIDCO, in 2007, Housing Cooperative was registered in the same year. Total number of members 8, total plot is 6 Kotha/kattha. Completion certificate sept-2016. Questions; 1. Is it necessary to register the conveyance deed for all members on the same date? 2. If one member wants to register conveyance deed on a different date what documents he requires from the housing cooperative society?

Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee answered
SirIt is not mandatory that all the members have to register on the same date. For the sake of easiness it is said.If you want to register later, the you require the following documents--- copy of the deed of land, name and address of the secretary and president of the society, copy of the society registration.Thanks

Q: Is an owner bound to renew the rent agreement

I had given my shop near Asansol on rent for last 6 yrs with a agreement of 3 years each. So two times agrmnt already done. Last agrmnt expired on July 2017. I dont want to give it for another 3 years, so mutually it was decided that the new agrmnt will be for 2 years and there will be NO renewal after this as I will take possession for my own use. The agrmnt was prepared and send it to my tenant for signing, but he lost it and ask to prepare a fresh one. Since he already lapsed 6 months in signing back the agrmnt, I said the new agrmnt will for 2 yrs (-) 6 months i.e. for 18 months. Now my tenant saying He is going to purchase a shop which might be ready in next 2/3 years then he will shift. So he request to keep a renewal option in the agrmnt and make it for 3 years. My question, am I bound to keep renewal option in the agrmnt as per law. I really don't want to for any court cases as I am working in Kolkata which is 260 kms from my shop. Please advice

Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee answered
SirThe renewal clause is not mandatory. But, for the safety you take in writing from your tenant that he will vacate the shop after certain period.Thereafter , make an agreement on that basis.Thanks

Q: Advice on the hostile attitude of cousin's bride towards my mother

I am aged 34, stay in an apartment with my parents, wife and brother (5 members). My paternal aunt’s family consisting her husband, son, daughter in law and a kid granddaughter (age 3 yrs.) also stay in the same building (5 members). My paternal aunt’s is a very respectable family. The problem is with her daughter in law. She came from below class family in comparison, is a psycho path, hostile in attitude and suffer in inferiority complex. She (the daughter in law) becomes very angry sometimes, looses control, quarrel badly often with my aunt, husband sometimes and blackmails of committing suicide. She involves my mother sometimes and tells her bad words. As per the rules, the court is soft to the bride side so we hesitate to do anything, what are the latest rules, anything changed? Now in this situation what should I do to be secure my family and my aunt’s family before anything worse happens. Should I need to submit anything to the court or police station? Please advice.

Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee answered
SirAs the discord is within the family and you people are not able to handle the circumstances. So, for the shake of protection your aunt's son may inform the local police in form of GDE. This will help you in future, if any bad consequences arose.Thanks

Q: Who will get benefit as a heir if a person dies in government service

What is legal right if a person died in working place and he doesn't have a will or nominee who will get all benefit if his marrid sister, brother son & widow alive??

Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee answered
SirThe right will goes to the Class-I legal heir include son and wife.If they are dead the sister and brother will come.So, the demand of the son and widow will be entertained. Married sister and brother have no place.Thanks

Q: How to get ownership of land if parents have died

Our Grandfather died many years ago, after that my grandmother also died. They did not register any deed/dalil of this land. Now my father wants to construct a house but they stopped our work saying plan should be passed. What should we do ??

Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee answered
SirAs per your question , I take that your father is the only heir of your grandparents.1. Make a 1st class judicial Magistrate Affidavit wherein mention the date of the deaths of your grand parents and Your father as the only legal heir. The affidavit have to be sign by your father not you.2. Mutate your father's name in the Municipality/corporation.3. Apply for the building plan.Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee

Can Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee?

When you meet with Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shiddhartha Banerjee can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.