Legal action against landlord not providing toilet facility

I'm a 60 years old tenant.We have not made toilet yet. My landlord refuses to build toilets or says to take more rent. What i do? Please help me.

Landlord is bound to provide amenities' like bathroom n toilet but you are old tenant if he didn't provide since beginning you should enhance rent on mutually agree if he build toilet on his expenses

All urban building acts for example u.p...Sec 27 provides landlord 's obligations regarding amenities.You can file a case against your landlord.Contact any civil competent lawyer or contact through lagta to.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers