One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Moradabad - Advocate Rajeev Sharma

Advocate Rajeev Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Moradabad
32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajeev Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 32 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajeev Sharma's office is in District Court, Moradabad.
  • District Court, Moradabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Moradabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajeev Sharma Legal action against landlord not providing toilet facility Wife have extra marital parents threatening for case what to do