How do we calculate stamp duty?

I like to file case to vacant my floor, I would like to know how to calculate stamp duty, details of property is-: 32 sqr/MTR floor in rohini, delhi-85, circle rate is 78800rs, please tell me the how much stamp duty I have to pay to file this case

Just multiply it by area. You will find the cricle rate as per the area. Now if there is any discount for floor then reduce it by that discount. Multiply by the rate of stamp duty .

Discount will be available for Female as well as Handicaps and widows of Armed force .

the court fees is to be calculated as per Court fees Act and a table/schedule shall be followed for the calculation of court fees and it is advisable to leave the calculation for your lawyer so that you do not end up wasting your hard earned money.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Calculate value of your property in question and then see fixed fees schedule according which u need to pay court fees but before to know court fees there are other certain things to know about your case and relief you sought from court of law.