One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Vineet Kumar Srivastava

Advocate Vineet Kumar Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Vasundhara, Ghaziabad
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vineet Kumar Srivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vineet Kumar Srivastava's office is in Vasundhara, Ghaziabad.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Vineet Kumar Srivastava Execution of registered will of immovable property What action can be taken against transportation deptt