Needs legal guidance to sell property

Team, I am planning to sell my property and would like to know the key things to keep in mind while planning to sell the property: 1. Should we include the actual sale Amount of property in the legal papers or it should be aa per govt declared rate for that particular area or zone ? 2. What all legal complications needs to keep in mind while dealing with the property sale ? Could you please suggest and help with your valuable comments. Religion - Hindu Regards

See you can sell the property at any rate above the circle rate of the property so you can include the actual amount in the legal papers. Some people abstain from including the entire amount in the legal papers because they wish escape the tax liability, which is illegal.
Apart from that just ensure that the property is free from encumbrances. Pursuant to that you can execute a sale deed without any hassles.