Needs legal guidance to sell property

Team, I am planning to sell my property and would like to know the key things to keep in mind while planning to sell the property: 1. Should we include the actual sale Amount of property in the legal papers or it should be aa per govt declared rate for that particular area or zone ? 2. What all legal complications needs to keep in mind while dealing with the property sale ? Could you please suggest and help with your valuable comments. Religion - Hindu Regards

Answers (1)

199 votes

See you can sell the property at any rate above the circle rate of the property so you can include the actual amount in the legal papers. Some people abstain from including the entire amount in the legal papers because they wish escape the tax liability, which is illegal.
Apart from that just ensure that the property is free from encumbrances. Pursuant to that you can execute a sale deed without any hassles.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles