How can I evict my tenant if he is not ready to make an agreement?

we have given a sop on rent . its more then 25 year older. now we want to either they vacate the shop or make an agreement with appropriate rent. they dont want to vacate the shop nither wanted to make an agreement. what to do now.

Answers (3)

343 votes

You need to take legal step against the tenant. There are several ways or procedure to deal and handle your situation, and Kindly contact us we will definitely solve your problem as early as possible.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

159 votes

If you think the rent is low in comparison to the rent of your locality. Collect the rent of the other shops of your locality, then send a letter without mentioning the rents of the other shop ask for the appropriate rent. If they disagree then file a suit before the Rent control for "Fair Rent"

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
94 votes

Firstly send a Legal Notice to them for either Evict from the shop Room Or send Notice to make an Agreement for a reasonable Period with Renewal Option or Fresh Agreement after completion of fixed period, whatever may be. If they ignore it then proceed before HRC or Court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."