What if my employer refuses to pay me full and final payment

Hello sir I had worked in bpo company one year ago. The problem is that I had worked with company till 6 months. I've given an interview on another company and I had selected so I've decided to quite the job. After that I had told to my TL and HR Department about concern and ask for relieving and experience letter but they completely denied and say for (15 days) notice period but I didn't have time to serve notice period so I tell them for on spot resign and deduct my 15th days salary but they didn't agree and decided to abscond me. Company didn't give me any compensation & salary an pf of last working days. So what can I do in this case please give me suggestion 

1) You should give your representation Cum Notice for releasing all your standing dues to bpo company .
2) after that you can sue them filing writ of mandamus at high court for seeking direction to your HR to release your dues at High Court .
This is an easy less expensive remedy for you.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
New Friends Colony, Delhi