What if my employer refuses to pay me full and final payment

Hello sir I had worked in bpo company one year ago. The problem is that I had worked with company till 6 months. I've given an interview on another company and I had selected so I've decided to quite the job. After that I had told to my TL and HR Department about concern and ask for relieving and experience letter but they completely denied and say for (15 days) notice period but I didn't have time to serve notice period so I tell them for on spot resign and deduct my 15th days salary but they didn't agree and decided to abscond me. Company didn't give me any compensation & salary an pf of last working days. So what can I do in this case please give me suggestion 

Answers (1)

67 votes

1) You should give your representation Cum Notice for releasing all your standing dues to bpo company .
2) after that you can sue them filing writ of mandamus at high court for seeking direction to your HR to release your dues at High Court .
This is an easy less expensive remedy for you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles