What if company extends the notice period after promising less?

Hello sir, When I'm join company. Company was said 1 month notice period after resignation. But now when lots of employees resigned they said 3 month notice period.

My dear friend, as you mentioned in your query, action of the company is against the provisions of the Industrial dispute Act. Company cannot do. If trying to do then first you have to give representation . after that legal action can be taken.

First of all ur query is not adequate and in proper form, as per i can understand by the query u just posted, u can see the by laws of the company and give them legal notice after that. Firstly i would like to say that , u just post ur query in proper format and visit our website www.advocateprateekk.wordpress.com for further free consultation.