One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Prem Dayal Bohra

Advocate Prem Dayal Bohra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
Chauraha, Jodhpur
25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prem Dayal Bohra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 25 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Prem Dayal Bohra's office is in Chauraha, Jodhpur.
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jodhpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Consult Advocate Prem Dayal Bohra through LawRato to leave a review once you have consulted or engaged the lawyer for your legal matter.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prem Dayal Bohra Case pending in the court at summon/bailable stage what to do Employer not giving salary want to take legal action