Termination of employment

Company is asking to resign with better benifits or get terminated with less benifits. What are the options to follow for legal if we go for termination letter. It's big MNC. It surely is not performance based. What are the options for legal action? And what will we get in what time span? And what will be the estimated cost.

Answers (2)

303 votes

Dear client,
You haven't mentioned in which designation you were working, nature of duties, etc. . However if you are a workman under sec 2(s) of IDA 1947. You can challenge your illegal termination before labour court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

177 votes

Why company is terminating your services? As at the time of joining there is a condition in appointment letter that company can terminate you as per the policy businesses and requirement. So the only point with you is that if you are on company's payroll then they will give you three months salary if they are not doing so then you can initiate criminal and other matters. If you are working as a junior or starting level then you can approach to labour commissioner too.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles