One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Chaitanya Torgal

Advocate Chaitanya Torgal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
Kandivali, Mumbai
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Chaitanya Torgal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Chaitanya Torgal's office is in Kandivali, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Top Reviews

shashank - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Jun 04, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Chaitanya Torgal Company not paying increment serving notice period what to do Previous employer not giving experience letter and relieving letter