Regarding issue of studying M.Tech while working also in a same campus

Dear Sir/Madam, I have worked in an Indian Private University and also studied the M.Tech program also from the same university and same campus. After that I have applied for an Govt. Autonomous Engg. College for the post of Assistant Professor for which experience was not mandatory. While applying for the same I have mentioned my experience while my study. Now after five years the institute has raised the question over my eligibility of the post by giving the excuse that your experience must not overlap with your regular M.Tech program. Now here I also want to mention that in my selection process the interview panel have awarded me zero marks against the experience column which in itself explains that they have not given me any benefits of experience. Now I need some wise suggestions that what should I have to do now.

Answers (1)

75 votes

My dear friend, as you stated in your query that where you have applied for the post as experience has not been considered but if experience is not need for eligibility then don't worry, if your candidature has been cancelled then obviously you should write to concerned authority and thereafter go to court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles