Regarding issue of studying M.Tech while working also in a same campus

Dear Sir/Madam, I have worked in an Indian Private University and also studied the M.Tech program also from the same university and same campus. After that I have applied for an Govt. Autonomous Engg. College for the post of Assistant Professor for which experience was not mandatory. While applying for the same I have mentioned my experience while my study. Now after five years the institute has raised the question over my eligibility of the post by giving the excuse that your experience must not overlap with your regular M.Tech program. Now here I also want to mention that in my selection process the interview panel have awarded me zero marks against the experience column which in itself explains that they have not given me any benefits of experience. Now I need some wise suggestions that what should I have to do now.

My dear friend, as you stated in your query that where you have applied for the post as experience has not been considered but if experience is not need for eligibility then don't worry, if your candidature has been cancelled then obviously you should write to concerned authority and thereafter go to court.