Recruitment cancellation in govt. services

Dear sir , I got selected in state govt job and also joined it on 7/1/17 .but some student like to fill PIL case against recruitment on Monday(case is that ..in one class room 43/43students has been selected , students ask how and like to fill PIL case ), can this recruitment be cancelled in being state govt service ??

You can file a Writ if it is affecting you in service. But your question is little vague and nothing can be make out fRom your question. Still you can file writ/pil in the form of a writ in patna high court.

Of course but it depend on facts and circumstances of the case as well as counter affidavits of govt.. You may file PILbefore high court . Notice issue to state govt./ concerned Deptt who has advertised the post. Both will be made a party.