Recruitment cancellation in govt. services

Dear sir , I got selected in state govt job and also joined it on 7/1/17 .but some student like to fill PIL case against recruitment on Monday(case is that one class room 43/43students has been selected , students ask how and like to fill PIL case ), can this recruitment be cancelled in being state govt service ??

Answers (2)

196 votes

You can file a Writ if it is affecting you in service. But your question is little vague and nothing can be make out fRom your question. Still you can file writ/pil in the form of a writ in patna high court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

236 votes

Of course but it depend on facts and circumstances of the case as well as counter affidavits of govt.. You may file PILbefore high court . Notice issue to state govt./ concerned Deptt who has advertised the post. Both will be made a party.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles