One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Arun Kumar

Advocate Arun Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Patna
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arun provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Family Matters, Labour and Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 1994. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Patna High Court.

  • District Court, Patna
  • Patna Consumer Forum
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arun Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Kumar

Q: What can be done by prosecution if witness is hostile

case of section 302ipc dear sir in this case all witness is hostile. and i am form procecution side so what do

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
As per my view you move before apex court. As per facts and circumstances of case related documents clear opinion may be given otherwise opinion may be differs from others opinion. As per short query in such cases clear opinion may not be sought.

Q: Brother-in-law captured land illegally what can be done

I want to sell my land but my brother-in-law is giving threats on life after my husband's death and has made fake registry papers of land and showing every buyers who visit there in order to spread rumor, and has fully captured my land by leasing half the part to GTL company and rest for his own use, tell me how should I start?

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
You may filed suits. You could not mentioned types of land. Have you mutation paper ? Rent receipt ? Titled over loans? You may be file case for cancellation of registree/ mutation and any deed pre pared by your brother in-laws if any. Such types of matter also attract criminal offences. Case may be lie as per facts and circumstances of the matters.

Q: Name being involved in the murder case. Can i be convicted?

Sir ek aadmi jo 2 sall pahle ek murder kiya tha uske 2 saal baad wo pakraya to wo mera aur mere chahcha ka naaam ab bolta hai ki us case mai hmko madad kiya tha jab ki hmlog ache se usko pahchante bhi nai hai hmko kya karna chhaye jabke fir mai mera aur mere chahcha ka naam bhi nai hai

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
Without knowing entire facts and documents concrete answer of query is not possible being old matters. You collect F.I.R., confessional stateme6, supervision note if any, police diary . Have you criminal antecedent?

Q: forcefully marriage

main 24 yrs ki hindu girl hoon.meri shaadi jabardasti karwai jaa rhi hai.mujhe ghar me band Kr Diya hai .main kya kroon.koi solution main apne parents pr case bhi nhi krna chahti hoon.pls help me .very2 urgent

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
You are in illegal confinement. Which attract criminal offences. You may take help from Manila help line , police, NGOS and / or woman's commission. Without lodging a case through counselling and mediation your problems may be short out.

Q: my second mother wants to sell all property, what are my rights

My second mother wants to sell all property and want to give all money to his own son. I am Hindu. Plz tell me what I do.

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
I want to know your second mother is legalise mother and son has born in legal bed lock with father. If yes . She has right but your share will not sell by your mother's. If any problems you may file partition suit.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arun Kumar

Can Advocate Arun Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arun Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Arun Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arun Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arun Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arun Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arun Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.