Quit job due to mental harassment company issued legal notice

I have gone through a lot of mental unrest and harassment at work as the work culture is pathetic and politics rules. I refuse to a part of office politics and please my seniors so i suffered. I have stopped going to work since a month now to avoid further damage to my personality. My company is sending me a legal notice for a breach of employment contract as i have served for only 5 months but the contract was for 1 year. They want INR 1 lakh as compensation. Please give me legal advice. I cannot pay the lawyers too.

No employer can send such legal notice and you need not to worry and pay any money to the employer. For more details you can please read the link atulaynehra.blogspot.in/2015/12/harassment-by-employer-unlawful.html