Quit job due to mental harassment company issued legal notice

I have gone through a lot of mental unrest and harassment at work as the work culture is pathetic and politics rules. I refuse to a part of office politics and please my seniors so i suffered. I have stopped going to work since a month now to avoid further damage to my personality. My company is sending me a legal notice for a breach of employment contract as i have served for only 5 months but the contract was for 1 year. They want INR 1 lakh as compensation. Please give me legal advice. I cannot pay the lawyers too.

Answers (1)

60 votes

No employer can send such legal notice and you need not to worry and pay any money to the employer. For more details you can please read the link atulaynehra.blogspot.in/2015/12/harassment-by-employer-unlawful.html

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles