Posting of married couple both working under government

04-May-2023 (In Labour & Service Law)
Is it possible for an ese officer(women) to marry an ips/ ias or any other central civil servant and be posted at the same place after marriage ?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
842 votes
Yes both can be posted at same place , subject to standing order of the department/ by laws . U can apply for transfer after marriage on various ground. No one can stop u under any law , subject to complete all formalities as per ur department

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."