One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Alok Rattan

Advocate Alok Rattan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, International Law, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Alok Rattan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Alok Rattan's office is in Karkardooma Court, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Alok Rattan related employee employee dhamki de rahe h mujhe m kya kru ab cheque bouncing in case the payee not completed the consideration