Legal procedure taken by company on resigning without notice

Hi Sir/Mam, I have signed an agreement on 100 notary that i will join a company on given date and do not leave it for next months.I have not joined the company yet due to no other offers in hand i accepted the same but now i have better offers also.so what will be the issue if i will not join that company ? what type of case they can file ?

Dear,
since you have not joined the company, they wont be filing any case against you . if you would have undergone some sort of training then they would have initiated the process of recovering the mount they spent on your training and induction, but since that would not have happened, there lies no cause of action against you.
Regards,
Adv Ashima Pandey

New Friends Colony, Delhi