One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Ashima Pandey

Advocate Ashima Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Napier Town, Jabalpur
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ashima Pandey completed her law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Labour & Service, Civil, Family, Child Custody, Landlord/Tenant, Divorce, Arbitration and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashima enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2016. She is a member of the Madhya Pradesh High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/1055/2016
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jabalpur,
  • District Court, Bhopal,
  • District Court, Jabalpur,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court,
  • Madhya Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission,
  • National Green Tribunal, Bhopal

Get advice from Advocate Ashima Pandey

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Ashima Pandey What if there was no communication regarding the pointer Can a false 420 case affect my selection in government job