Legal action for refusal of offer after acceptance

Sir mai ek banker hu.mjhe ek bank se offer huwi thi mene offer letter sign kr dya or upne organization mai resign kr dya..mjhe mere organization ne resignation ki acceptance di js per mera last working day bhi mention tha.mene us letter ki copy us organization ko de di js ka offer letter mene accept kha tha..sir phr mere seniors ne mjhe us organization k drawbacks bataye..or mene upne organization se request kr k upna resign cancel krwa dya js ki mjhe HR ne email bhi kr di.or mene doosre organization ko refuse kr dya..ub mjhe ye bataye k kia WO organization mjh pr koi legal kaarwaai kr sakta hai ya nai? Q k mene pehle offer accept kr k sign kia or phr reject...plz sir reply me must

Answers (2)

I do not think by merely accepting or refusing a job offer a company would take any legal action. Moreover, you have informed the Company that you are not interested in taking the offer and have communicated to them in writing therefore, I do not think they can take any legal action against you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Kuch nahi hoga. Apology likh ke dedo second company ko.

You have accepted the offer but refused to perform. Its breach of contract. But this breach must also cause some damage to other party. They cannot get any relief, as there are no damages.

Dont worry

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
23 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Similar questions

. I have some issues can you please help me out.. I m Banker. So as Bank policy I m eligible for 30 days Privilege Leave. 12 day's Casual Leave an…

Read More

I work with a Pharma company and i resigned recently wherein I just got a Legal Notice from a lawyer stating that the company wants to recover Rs.20,0…

Read More

Enquiry officer committed contempt of court by continuing with disciplinary proceedings even though CAT stayed it knowingly. In the original applicati…

Read More

We have provided manpower placement to the client for reputed Pharmaceutical company. As per agreed term they have to pay us the service fee within 3 …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue