One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Manisha Ambwani

Advocate Manisha Ambwani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDefence Colony, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, High Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manisha Ambwani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • State Commission Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Raghu Menon - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Patient and was able to communicate very clearly her thoughts to me.
Over 3 months ago
Taranjeet Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanks Manisha Mam
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Manisha Ambwani

Q: Does husband have any right on property given by parents to wife

We belong to a Sunni Muslim family. My question is. My wife purchased a property and made a registered Will for my daughter. That daughter will be owner of that property after her death. Is there right of our son in law in that property any time?

Advocate Manisha Ambwani answered
No once there is a Will no other person shall have the right over the property except for the person whose name is written in the Will. The Son-in Law shall not become the owner of the property by just marrying her.

Q: Got married at age 19 and mentally tortured by the wife

I am Christian. Was 19 yr old at the time of marriage in 2002. The priest was my father in law who wrote 21 years on my marriage certificate. My wife had extra marital affairs. Now also.We are living under same roof but no physical contact for 5 years. I have no job. She has govt job. She convinced me to quit my job as lab technician. She wants me to be a dependent. There are times when she doesn't give food to me especially when I find a job. She abuses me in front of the kids. I suffer from depression too. She tortures me mentally. I don't get medical aid in case of injury or sickness. If I find a job and go for work, she stops giving food. I m helpless and broken. I want to save my future by getting a divorce. What is the solution to this? Pls help me. Is there a remedy or am I doomed for life? Someone told me to contact lawRato. My fundamental right of life to dignity is being violated. Please save me. I m not so good with English, so a relative of mine is typing for me.

Advocate Manisha Ambwani answered
You should leave your wife right away and file a divorce case against her on grounds of adultery and cruelty. I do not find any reason for you to continue in this marriage as there no mutual love and respect. I think you have wasted 5 years of your life, just leave her house and live independently.

Q: Can an employee charged with sec 498 work in a private company

Under which section an employee charged with 354/406/498/323/509 IPC FIR can't work in a private company?

Advocate Manisha Ambwani answered
In case your private company asks you whether you have been involved in any criminal case then please do not hide that you are charged for offences under the IPC. However, in case they do not ask you to disclose any criminal antecedents then please do not tell your employer.

Q: Rules and regulations regarding Internship for Graduating students

We were hired at an offer of 9Hours of working 6 days a week for 2 months but now we are forced to sit more than 9 hours daily in case we don't achieve our daily target(Achieving the daily target is difficult and most of the full time employs are even not able to achieve it) We decided to leave the Internship at a duration of 40 days but the HR is not confirming our certificate and stipend of these 40 days we worked. What should we do since we are not able tu work in such an pressured environment for such a long duration.

Advocate Manisha Ambwani answered
You are under a contractual obligation to work for 2 months, please check the contract whether you can leave the employer before 2 months and that whether you can claim your stipend for those days. In case you need to work for 2 months to claim the stipend then its better to work for 20 more days and take your stipend rather than fighting for stipend for 40 days.

Q: Maternity benefit during probation period

Hi I have joined a new organisation 3 days back and suddenly I found that I m pregnant can company fire me I have 6 months probation period. please advise.

Advocate Manisha Ambwani answered
Under the Maternity Benefit Act, a woman is eligible to receive maternity benefit if she has worked for at least 80 days in the 12 months immediately preceding her expected date of delivery. Please check with your HR department if they will give you maternity leave after working for 80 days or after the completion of the probation period. In any case, the company wont fire you for being pregnant as there is a legislation which gives you the right to claim maternity benefit.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manisha Ambwani

Can Advocate Manisha Ambwani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manisha Ambwani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manisha Ambwani?

When you meet with Advocate Manisha Ambwani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manisha Ambwani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manisha Ambwani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manisha Ambwani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manisha Ambwani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manisha Ambwani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manisha Ambwani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manisha Ambwani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manisha Ambwani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.