Legal action against previous company not providing the salary

Not geting salary for fast 1year after resing ,i give ps complaint but not nesponding in ps he tolding this is civill call we cant help,wt can i do

Answers (1)

61 votes

You did not tell your nature of job. According to your job status you have to approach either office of Assistant Labour Commissioner or Labour Court of your jurisdiction to claim your wages / salary from your previous employer. Your case can be settled in Labour Court or at Office of the Assistant Commissioner. You better to consult a lawyer in your area who can handle Labour Court cases. He will help you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles