×

Legal action against previous company not providing the salary

Not geting salary for fast 1year after resing ,i give ps complaint but not nesponding in ps he tolding this is civill call we cant help,wt can i do

You did not tell your nature of job. According to your job status you have to approach either office of Assistant Labour Commissioner or Labour Court of your jurisdiction to claim your wages / salary from your previous employer. Your case can be settled in Labour Court or at Office of the Assistant Commissioner. You better to consult a lawyer in your area who can handle Labour Court cases. He will help you