×

EPF pending with the company wants to recover it

Dear sir, My EPF is pending with the company from last one year completed all formalities. I have mailed several time with both EPF office & company. What types of action I can takes against them .

The Court's have been very particular for attaining social security of individuals of the working class post retirement, for which rhe EPF AcT had been enacted way back in the year 1952.

The same had been amended time and again and now Section 7A and 7B had been inserted therein providing a remedy of filing a complaint before the Regional EPF commissioner for redressal of your grievance.

I would be able to guide you better post knowing the nature of your company- whether its a govt corporation/pvt company and the best pausible legal solution for the same.

Dear client,
It may also possible that due to lack of any document, or error your application has been rejected. So kindly contact to the concern office again.

If you find no error or no lack of any document then you can send a legal notice to your company regarding your due EPF.

You can also file a suit before the deputy labor commissioner.

Thankyou
Akash Sharma Advocate High Court Allahabad

Dear Client,
For the non payment of EPF amount, you can approach Labour Court with the specific prayer to direct the authority conserned to release your EPF.
In case of any queries please feel free to contact.
Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).