EPF pending with the company wants to recover it

Dear sir, My EPF is pending with the company from last one year completed all formalities. I have mailed several time with both EPF office & company. What types of action I can takes against them .

Answers (3)

The Court's have been very particular for attaining social security of individuals of the working class post retirement, for which rhe EPF AcT had been enacted way back in the year 1952.

The same had been amended time and again and now Section 7A and 7B had been inserted therein providing a remedy of filing a complaint before the Regional EPF commissioner for redressal of your grievance.

I would be able to guide you better post knowing the nature of your company- whether its a govt corporation/pvt company and the best pausible legal solution for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear client,
It may also possible that due to lack of any document, or error your application has been rejected. So kindly contact to the concern office again.

If you find no error or no lack of any document then you can send a legal notice to your company regarding your due EPF.

You can also file a suit before the deputy labor commissioner.

Akash Sharma Advocate High Court Allahabad

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Dear Client,
For the non payment of EPF amount, you can approach Labour Court with the specific prayer to direct the authority conserned to release your EPF.
In case of any queries please feel free to contact.
Tushar Bahadur,

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

Hi sir, I am currently working for which I signed a bond. I am selected for a central government job which I have applied before joining my current co…

Read More

 The CGIT mumbai has referred the Award for Gazettee publication. My question is : Assuming it is in my favour , how the award will be implemente…

Read More

Is there any time limit to file a fresh petition in respect of a case decided by CAT in respect of TA no 1227/2009 .The subsequent petitions were disp…

Read More

My company has absconded me. i want to get full & final and EPF from my company.…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue