One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Akash Sharma

Advocate Akash Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Lines, Allahabad
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Akash Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Akash provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Labour & Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Akash enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of High Court Bar Association, Allahabad.

Enrollment Number : UP/06265/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

Uma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Akash Sharma

Q: Arrest stay False ipc 376 related to money matter.........

I have transfer 28 lakhs to one known person wife acct for some work in oct 2019 after 1 year ,when i asked to return money...on 10th dec 2020 his wife fir against me that between 25 Feb 2020 and 3 mar 2020 any day between these dates with no timeing in fir that i went to her house and raped her...i got arrest stay from high court on the basis of proof of money transfer and WhatsApp chat....and between these random dates on 1 March 2020 she has replid to me "good morning bhaiya"...bcse while lodging fir they did not know that i have whatsapp chat with me...i got arrest stay from high court and now since chargesheet is filed my stay got over..i have proof of what's app chat were she is talking to me from March 2020 till fileing of fir as bhaiya and talking normally....

Advocate Akash Sharma answered
dear client,if you have evidence that you are innocent then you can file 482 application before Hon'ble high court challenging proceeding and chargesheet thereby you can be obtained the quashing order in your favour. for better advise you can contact me on (nine seven one nine zero five eight one eight seven)

Q: Please explain Short order wria/4572/2020 allahabad high court

List before some other Court after obtaining necessary orders on the Administrative side from Hon'ble the Chief Justice for nomination.

Advocate Akash Sharma answered
Dear client,your advocate will file an application before the registrar, listing (administration of High Court Allahabad) and the matter will be placed thereafter, before the Hon'ble chief justice for nomination of bench accordingly the matter shall be listed for hearing before appropriate bench. however, as per the previous order your matter is connected with another identical matter so every order(if pass) will be operative the same in both matters.for better advise you can reach me at (nine seven one nine zero five eight one eight seven)Advocate High Court Allahabad

Q: Writ response not filed by respondent

Hi , i have filed writ of madamus in high court against her in 498a matter and notice has been sent to her but she is not filling her response even she is not hired any lawyer for high court so in that case what will be the next step in my case , shall judge do the ex party?

Advocate Akash Sharma answered
if the opposite party is not being appeared enormously in your case u/a 226, your Advocate must raise submissions regarding to proceed the matter without carrying the arguments of your wife, however the state will also be presented as another opposite party therefore, now everything depends on your advocate he must be presented solid argument in your favour, definitely court will allow the petition in your favour.for better advise you can reach to me via. (nine seven one nine zero five eight one eight seven)Advocate High Court Allahabad

Q: Reapply for compassionate appointment in indane oil

Respected sir my father was working in indane oil at kanpur he expired in 2015 my mother is illiterate without telling her rules of application my relative fill my brother's form for the job after completing whole process company inform that he is not eligible for the job after that I apply for the job but they didn't consistent my form for the job my family financial condition is not stable and there is no earning member in my family after my father death

Advocate Akash Sharma answered
dear client,definitely you can avail your legal option, you will have to file a writ petition under article 226 of the constitution of India disclosing all the fact with prayer to provide compensate appointment to you in place of your father whereby you will be granted the order of compensate appointment in your favour.for better advise you can reach to me via (nine seven one nine zero five eight one eight seven).


मुझे यह जानना है की मेरी एंटी पार्टी ने क्रॉस केस किया है उनके खिलाफ 3 fir है और सिविल कोर्ट से nbw का ऑर्डर हुआ है उनके खिलाफ और हाई कोर्ट से इन्होने प्रूफ छिपाकर एक में anticipatory bail आर्डर किया हुआ क्या कोर्ट से कोई भी fir या nbw का आर्डर जैसे प्रूफ छिपाने पर bail कैंसल हो सकती है। विद्वान् अधिवक्ता अपनी राय बताने कि कृपा करे। nधन्यवाद।

Advocate Akash Sharma answered
आप अपने संबंधित उच्च न्यायालय में सीआरपीसी की धारा 439 के अंतर्गत एक बेल कैंसिलेशन एप्लीकेशन फाइल कर सकते हैं और माननीय न्यायालय को अवगत करा सकते हैं कि विपक्षी के द्वारा प्राप्त किया गया एंटीसिपेटरी बेल आदेश गलत तथ्यों पर एवं तथ्यों को छुपाकर हासिल किया गया है जिसमें आपको आपके पक्ष में ऑर्डर प्राप्त हो सकता है और विपक्षी की बेल कैंसिल हो सकती है इसके अलावा यदि विपक्षी माननीय न्यायालय द्वारा दी गई बेल की शर्तो का उल्लंघन करता है तो वह भी न्यायालय के समक्ष प्रस्तुत करें जिससे आपको अपने पक्ष में आदेश प्राप्त करने में सहायता होगी।

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akash Sharma

Can Advocate Akash Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akash Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Akash Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akash Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akash Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akash Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akash Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akash Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akash Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.