Employer denied experience certificate and salary dues

In Labour & Service Law
Even after getting no dues signed by all the stakeholders and approval letter signed by my professor at IIT Delhi for release of my experience certificate, I was refused the aforementioned certificate. My professor sent me an email saying he takes his approval back blackmailing me to remove a publication who was my original work. \n\nI have sent IIT Delhi a legal notice and even emailed it to all the management but they didn't reply to it. Even sent them an RTI because govt. funds were misappropriated in the project I was working on. Even they have provided false information and suppressed details in the response to RTI.\n\nI want to initiate an action against them but also don't want to spend too much money as I am not working right now.

Answers (2)

222 votes

We have carefully perused the contents of your legal issue and would advise you to file a suit for mandatory injunction seeking release of experience certificate illegally withheld by them. Legal notice you had already served so we can straight away file the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

197 votes

Good afternoon

You should file a writ petition as you have exhausted your non litigation remedies already. We can work out the fee. Please fee free to get in touch to discuss further.

Adv. Abhinav Sharma

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles