Eligibility for applying of OBC non-creamy certificate

Hi, i have joined as employee in IIT on Feb 19, 2018. my pay details are PB-2: 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200 (now in probation for 1 year). I would like to know, whether i eligible for OBC non-creamy layer certificate after joining this post. Note: I got OBC non-creamy layer certificate last year (before joining).

In my understanding, the creamy layer category of the candidate will be decided based on the parent’s post/income but not by the candidate’s self post/income. Hence you continue to be in the OBC non-creamy layer.