Did not get joining letter. After quitting job old co. harassing me.

I was working in a company for 2 years. I was never offered a joining letter or appointment letter. It has been 3 months since i quit the job. Now the owner and HR is harassing me and calling me asking me to do my job. I did my complete job and thereafter left. Now i have started working somewhere else. Now how do i stop them from harassing me?

There is nothing the HR can do in the absence of a contract of employment. However don't make this mistake in future. Suppose you don't get paid then there would be nothing you could do to enforce your rights. If she still doesn't stop the harassment then send her a legal notice.

Dear concerned,

please inform if you have the proof of your severing your employment with them three months ago. Emails will also suffice for this purpose. You should file a suit to restrain them from harassing you or to create any impediment in your present employment.